Help locating parts

tinyang

Jul 26, 2011
Hello - I have a Diamondback Kalamar LX bike and would like to get an extra set of stock factory wheels (not sure if I'm using the correct terminology here, I mean the rims, spokes and hub unit), but I can't seem to find where they are available. I checked the diamondback website, and looked in their calatogs. I also googled and had no luck. I have not checked with any retail stores yet, is that the only way to go? Thanks.

Why do they need to be "stock"? Any set with the correct diameter and hub widths will work.

Some wheels can be had cheaply (usually cheaper than factory replacements) but a better quality option would be to get a set built (better than the cheap whel and probably better than stock too).

Thanks for the reply Tafi. You are correct, they do not need to be stock, but since the wheels it came with seem to work just fine for me, I figured go with what works. I would love a suggestion on where to look at these other options you mention.

You only need to talk to your local bike shop. Though, having seen some images of you bike, I would say that a pre-built wheel would probably match up with what you had before.