Help!! Marin Shoreline Trail worth £100?

marinman

Nov 8, 2003
hi,
My friend is selling a marin shoreline trail with full f/b suspension, 24 shimano speed etc etc for £100. Its in pretty good condition and I love the look of it. But I dont know much about marins at all and I was wondering if you could tell me if thats a bargain??
thanks for any advice...

Originally posted by marinman
hi,
My friend is selling a marin shoreline trail with full f/b suspension, 24 shimano speed etc etc for £100. Its in pretty good condition and I love the look of it. But I dont know much about marins at all and I was wondering if you could tell me if thats a bargain??
thanks for any advice...
I don't know anything about the shoreline trail, but I have a 2001 Marin Bear Valley and love it. I know Marin doesnt make bad bikes so I wouldnt be to worried about it. However, knowing that they stopped making the Shoreline trail in 2001 or 2002, It is probably used. Make sure that the previous owner didn't abuse it. I also don't know what currency you use ( i think its british) or what it would be in U.S. dollers.

Originally posted by bikefreak101
I also don't know what currency you use ( i think its british) or what it would be in U.S. dollers.

I think thats about 170 USD. and yep its used but it has just been serviced so its in pretty good condition. does that sound a good price?

Originally posted by marinman
I think thats about 170 USD. and yep its used but it has just been serviced so its in pretty good condition. does that sound a good price?
Like i said, I don't know much about the shoreline trail but I do know that marins are good bikes. If it's in good condition then its worth it