I am going CRAZY trying to choose one of 4 bikes, so you all get to decide for me. All are higher end flat bar road bikes. I have provided some highlights for each. Prices shown are my complete out of pocket price with shipping, tax and assemly. I think each is a really good deal, the question is, which is the best for the money?Links are provided for specs on each bike.
Ibex Corrida, $600 online, Aluminum frame, chromoly fork, Tiagra (except rear D is 105), tapered downtube, 440 flat bar shifters, Alex RC2002 rims.
http://ibexbikes.com/Bikes/2003/bikes_03CorridaLT_specs.html
Motobecane Cafe Noir, $700 online, Reynolds 520 frame, Ouzo carbon fork, 105 front and rear, 105 bottom bracket, 660 flat bar shifters, Richey Aero Comp rims, Kalloy adjustable stem.
http://motobecane.com/2003cfn.html
Jamis Coda Comp, $730 locally, Reynolds 520 frame, Kinesis alum fork, Tiagra front D, Deore XT rear D, 660 flat bar shifters, SRAM 7.0cassette, Richey Areo Comp rims, suspension seatpost, 25 lbs (heavy?).
http://jamisbikes.com/bikes/spec_geo/03_coda_comp_spec.html
Schwinn Super Sport GS, $600 online, aluminum frame, carbon fork, Tiagra front D, 105 rear D, 440 flat bar shifters, Shimano HG-50 Cassette, Alex AT-450 rims, suspensions seatpost, Promax brakes (???). http://www.schwinnbike.com/products/bikes_detail.php?id=173
Thanks for your help and I will let you all come over and have aride on the bike I choose!
Rob