Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Help me design the best bicycle bell!

Started by Blake Fontaine · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,456 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
28 January 2014
Last activity
28 January 2014
Original author
Blake Fontaine
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,456
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, I'm Blake Fontaine and I'm currently designing a brand new, scientifically engineered, bicycle bell. If you could answer a few questions here (surveymonkey.comSHW8GTF) it would really help us along the design process. Thanks
    [IMG]cyclingforums.com1000[/IMG]

    MORE ABOUT THE BELL:
    The bell will be scientifically engineered and tested so its sound quality, strength and durability will be assured.
    [IMG]cyclingforums.com700[/IMG]

  2. I answered 'Allen Key' attachment, but would prefer rubber strap quick detach.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.