Help me eval. my heartrate data

you seem in good shape for your age

yuor HR is high COMPARED to the 'average'
that average is a load of average

changed avg HR per ride is very common also
/ heva a couple of realllllly black coffees before you ride and find
out

since you know your HR from childhood you're ok

you know the HR of Armtrong ? now there is a mutant turtle

it's where you are in the bellcurve of genetics
the 'cardio' machine stickers in the gym are therefore something to
completely ignore when you know you own natural HR,
for this off course you have to observe and compare you HR for a
longer period

mt

RonSonic wrote:
> On 2 Jul 2006 12:02:39 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>

>> Bill Sornson wrote:

>>> If it does, it's a drag. If it doesn't, well, that's a drag too.
>>>
>>> Slow Morning Sorni

>> I thought the shorts were to keep it from dragging.

> I have to wear knickers year 'round.

Those pockets on my socks ain't for house keys.

BS (well...)

I thought when I re-started that my HR was getting up there, so I
talked to my doctor. She set me up with a stress test, just to see if
there was any cause for concern. Not, in my case.

Now my resting HR is starting to decrease, a year later, and certain
rides are much easier than before.

I do have trouble believing the various formulas, charts, and graphs
for Max HR, they are all over the place, and they don't even agree
within the same publication, in some cases. I'm thinking of having it
tested.

I don't think it would make any sense to actually compare numbers, but
your HR does seem high, and I know I would not be comfortable working
for an hour at such a high percentage of my MaxHR, if that's what it
is.

See a doctor if you're uncertain, it's the best thing for your health.
You want to keep riding for another 40 years, right?

Ken (53 yo, back to biking for 2 years!!!)

news:[email protected]...