Help me ID this old BMX frame?

Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 wrote:
> "Lou Holtman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 wrote:
>>
>>>Any BMX gurus out there? I got hold of this frameset, and is supposedly
>>>a mid '80s Haro Master. It's definitely a Haro from '80s, but I am not
>>>so sure if this is a Master or a Sport frame. TIA.
>>>
>>>http://209.208.180.5/sale/pix/haromaster.jpg

>>Does it matter?
>>
>>Lou
>>--
>>Posted by news://news.nb.nu (http://www.nb.nu)

> Obviously not to you.

No, but out of curiousity let me rephrase my question 'why does it
matter to you?' Does it change anything?

Lou

PS. you are living in the future computer clock wise
--

Lou Holtman wrote:
> Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 wrote:
>> "Lou Holtman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Does it matter?
>>>
>>> Lou
>>> --
>>> Posted by news://news.nb.nu (http://www.nb.nu)

>> Obviously not to you.
>>

> No, but out of curiousity let me rephrase my question 'why does it
> matter to you?' Does it change anything?
>
> Lou
>
> PS. you are living in the future computer clock wise

It seems that it would, else he would not be asking the question. If the
perfectly clear subject line wasn't generating your interest, why did you
bother replying?

--
Phil

Phil, Non-Squid wrote:
> Lou Holtman wrote:
>
>>Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 wrote:
>>
>>>"Lou Holtman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Obviously not to you.
>>>

>>No, but out of curiousity let me rephrase my question 'why does it
>>matter to you?' Does it change anything?
>>
>>Lou
>>
>>PS. you are living in the future computer clock wise

> It seems that it would, else he would not be asking the question. If the
> perfectly clear subject line wasn't generating your interest, why did you
> bother replying?

Just curiosity. Nothing else.

Lou
--