Help Me Pick Please

Jon Judson

Guest
If you had $3500 and had to pick either the Colnago CT1 or the Litespeed Tuscany, which one would
you go with and why?

Thanks for helping me make up my mind!

I don't really know much about either of these bikes, so I'll ask questions that reveal my bias (and
perhaps my ignorance). Isn't the CT-1 very much a top-of-line offering from Colnago? I know it's not
a C-40, but it's one of their very premium offerings. I rode with a guy who was on one in a century
one time and he raved about it -- and it was gorgeous.

As for the Tuscany, it's just kindof a mid-level offering from Litespeed. I'm surprised it would
cost that much, but then again, Litespeed seems to have a very high opinion of themselves. Nice
bikes, obviously. But very pricey.

Why not consider a Trek 5500? For $3,500 you can have one of them with DuraAce. Lifetime warranty
from a company that really stands behind it. Great ride. Just a thought.

Bob C.

"Jon Judson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you had $3500 and had to pick either the Colnago CT1 or the Litespeed Tuscany, which one would
> you go with and why?
>
> Thanks for helping me make up my mind!

"Jon Judson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you had $3500 and had to pick either the Colnago CT1 or the Litespeed Tuscany, which one would
> you go with and why?
>
> Thanks for helping me make up my mind!

I'd go with the Fuji Team Issue.

Hawke

jon-<< If you had $3500 and had to pick either the Colnago CT1 or the Litespeed Tuscany, which one
would you go with and why?

Neither-I would get a Calfee Tetra-

http://www.calfeedesign.com

Look at warranty for the two you mention, Calfee is 25 years.

But if ya gotta have titanium-Moots...