Help me to achieve my dream of becoming Nurse(B.S.N)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Sandeep, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Sandeep

    Sandeep Guest

    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

    I am an international student and my major is Nursing(B.S.N). This is my second year. I am
    having financial difficulties which is not going to help me becoming Nurse. I tried in many
    places but being an international its very hard to get any financial assistance. I am still
    searching for it. So,please have mercy on me and help me. I am looking forward with a positive
    response sincerely, sandeep pokharel [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Squiggles

    Squiggles Guest

    sandeep wrote:

    > TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
    >
    > I am an international student and my major is
    > Nursing(B.S.N). This is my second year. I am having
    > financial difficulties which is not going to help me
    > becoming Nurse. I tried in many places but being an
    > international its very hard to get any financial
    > assistance. I am still searching for it. So,please
    > have mercy on me and help me. I am looking forward
    > with a positive response sincerely, sandeep pokharel
    > [email protected]

    Have you tried selling some of your medical textbooks,
    e.g. Psychoneurology, etc.?

    Squiggles
    --
    Insurance companies are the sole gatekeepers to THE TRUTH.

  3. Amanda

    Amanda Guest

    Squiggles <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > sandeep wrote:
    > >
    > > TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
    > >
    > > I am an international student and my major is
    > > Nursing(B.S.N). This is my second year. I am having
    > > financial difficulties which is not going to help me
    > > becoming Nurse. I tried in many places but being an
    > > international its very hard to get any financial
    > > assistance. I am still searching for it. So,please
    > > have mercy on me and help me. I am looking forward
    > > with a positive response sincerely, sandeep pokharel
    > > [email protected]
    >

    > Have you tried selling some of your medical textbooks,
    > e.g. Psychoneurology, etc.?

    You have no clue how much Int'l student tuition fee
    is, do you?
    > Squiggles

  4. Amanda

    Amanda Guest

    Sandeep,

    Go to Int'l Student Office and request to do part-time study
    (and see whether you can get an EAD to work off campus) or
    request to take a break for financial reason - a friend of
    mine has done that - while you go work *secretly*.

    Where are the samartitans? Find out where they live...and
    bug them. Just kidding ..