Help Me!!!

meehs said:
Ummmm.... What's "Oic"?
i have a suspicion he misspelled 'Pics'.

ask Steve the moderator.

still lovin your avatar Meehs....it needs a santa hat this time of year though..

neohacker107 said:
I Need Help On How To Post Oic In The Gallerys!:(
if i may be so bold sir, your not much of a 'hacker' if you cannot post pics in a free online gallery...

Within the photo page, click on the group (Road, Mtn, Etc...). In the upper right hand corner there is a link that says upload pictures.

You can choose what pics to upload from there.

MountainPro said:
still lovin your avatar Meehs....it needs a santa hat this time of year though..
Cipo would look pretty cool with one on too.

Even with a bag full of Christmas toys strapped to his back he would still win a mountain stage. Tuff guy Cipo was.

quil said:
Cipo would look pretty cool with one on too.

Even with a bag full of Christmas toys strapped to his back he would still win a mountain stage. Tuff guy Cipo was.
Cipo...as in Mario?

nah, he was never good at the old mountain stuff...now in a bunch sprint my money is on him every time.

MountainPro said:

Thanks MP! Good idea but I'm not technically saavy enough to accomplich such a thing. You think I'm a neohacker or something?

MountainPro said:
Cipo...as in Mario?

nah, he was never good at the old mountain stuff...now in a bunch sprint my money is on him every time.
You know ! Cipo Pantani ?

I must keep my Pantani's straight. I meant to write "Marco":eek:

-Mike