help me

cobooboc

Aug 27, 2012
Hello,friends, I like the bike, so I want to buy a women's bicycle, the price is best not to over 200 dollars, you have good suggestions?I need your help. Thank you!

The best place you could try is ebay and see if anyone near to you is selling off their old bike, this will give you the chance to visit them and try out the bike for size and comfort.

You'll need to look for a used bike if you don't have more than $200. You can still find some decent bikes though, but it might take some patience. Check for local bike sales and bike swaps where people will be selling used bikes and accessories. You may be able to find a great deal at something like that when someone is selling something that is still in good shape, but they have just upgraded.

For anything I am interested in buying I usually go to a buy and sell page on facebook and there are so many different things for sale that I bet you could find what you are looking for. Ebay is also a great way or even Kijiji you just have to be really careful when using those sites and meeting up to buy.