General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Help! Medicine, UK or Germany???

Started by Sophie Hartmann · · Last activity · 1 post · 633 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
29 December 2003
Last activity
29 December 2003
Original author
Sophie Hartmann
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
633
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi readers,

    could you help me out, please, and let me know your opinion? I am about to study medicine. Got
    offers from 2 universities: St.Andrews in combination with Edinburgh (Scotland) or Freiburg in
    Germany. I have got to decide where to go. Does any one have an idea about the uk medical standards
    and the teaching qualities? (I am not talking about the British national health system:-), but
    rather of the standard/knowledge of medicine and the doctors).

    Or should I rather study in Germany (and learn telephone books by head?)

    I would highly appreciate your comments.

    Thanks a lot,

    Sophie

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.