General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Help Need to pick chlorine / acid dosing system

Started by Doruk · · Last activity · 1 post · 349 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
11 August 2005
Last activity
11 August 2005
Original author
Doruk
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
349
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am trying to install a chlorine / acid dosing system in my parents
    pool. I want to give them two options one with a ORP and pH meter and
    one which is just manual. They use liquid chlorine (12%).

    I am looking to find some guidelines and formulas on how to pick a
    dosing pump. Anyone have an online link or a guideline for calculating
    pump specs. What do I need to look at... I have been surfing the net
    for 3 days and have come up empty handed.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Doruk

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.