Help needed in a difficult decision.

Ecce

Guest
I have just decided that I am going to "do" an Ironman.

The problem that I am facing is where? and how?

I really like my wife and everthing, but lately my desire for an Ironman has just been overwhelming.

If anyone can help, I am 6 feet tall Uncut and weigh 270 lbs.

I really want to do an Ironman soon - please help.

Imposter, fake, liar. You will not survive the Ironman because you don't got rhythm. You gotta have
rhythm to swim, rhythm to pedal, and rhythm to run. No rhythm, no Ironman. Go away faker. You are a
disgracement.

[email protected] (ecce) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I have just decided that I am going to "do" an Ironman.
>
> The problem that I am facing is where? and how?
>
> I really like my wife and everthing, but lately my desire for an Ironman has just been
> overwhelming.
>
> If anyone can help, I am 6 feet tall Uncut and weigh 270 lbs.
>
> I really want to do an Ironman soon - please help.

Post again when you lose at least 70 pounds. Right now you should focus on losing weight and start a
consistent training program.

"Dr. Steven Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Imposter, fake, liar. You will not survive the Ironman because you don't got rhythm. You gotta
> have rhythm to swim, rhythm to pedal, and rhythm to run. No rhythm, no Ironman. Go away faker. You
> are a disgracement.
>
> [email protected] (ecce) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I have just decided that I am going to "do" an Ironman.
> >
> > The problem that I am facing is where? and how?
> >
> > I really like my wife and everthing, but lately my desire for an Ironman has just been
> > overwhelming.
> >
> > If anyone can help, I am 6 feet tall Uncut and weigh 270 lbs.
> >
> > I really want to do an Ironman soon - please help.

> If anyone can help, I am 6 feet tall Uncut and weigh 270 lbs.
>
> I really want to do an Ironman soon - please help.

Uncut? Who cares? I fail to see how a little foreskin is going to make a difference in your Ironman.
Good luck poser!