Help on Cateye CC-MC100W (wireless)

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Koons, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. Koons

    Koons Guest

    Can someone have mercy on me and tell me the button sequence for
    switching from Km/hr to M/hr? I find the flow diagram mind-boggling.

    Tags:

  2. In article
    <[email protected]>,
    "Koons" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Can someone have mercy on me and tell me the button sequence for
    > switching from Km/hr to M/hr? I find the flow diagram mind-boggling.

    No mercy until you learn not to orphan your question in
    the Subject: header.

    Well this is a poser. I will get back to you.
    <http://www.cateye.com/uk/pdfs/MC100Wv3_ENG.pdf>

    --
    Michael Press

  3. In article
    <[email protected]>,
    Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article
    > <[email protected]>,
    > "Koons" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Can someone have mercy on me and tell me the button sequence for
    > > switching from Km/hr to M/hr? I find the flow diagram mind-boggling.

    > No mercy until you learn not to orphan your question in
    > the Subject: header.
    >
    > Well this is a poser. I will get back to you.
    > <http://www.cateye.com/uk/pdfs/MC100Wv3_ENG.pdf>

    I do not have the unit in front of me to practice on.
    Here is my best idea.

    * Push the `Menu' button on the back.

    * Push the `Mode' button repeatedly until
    the kph/mph indicator flashes.

    * Push the `Start/Stop' button.
    Now the kph indicator should be displayed.