Help on Cateye CC-MC100W (wireless)

Koons

Guest
Can someone have mercy on me and tell me the button sequence for
switching from Km/hr to M/hr? I find the flow diagram mind-boggling.

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Koons" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Can someone have mercy on me and tell me the button sequence for
> switching from Km/hr to M/hr? I find the flow diagram mind-boggling.

No mercy until you learn not to orphan your question in
the Subject: header.

Well this is a poser. I will get back to you.
<http://www.cateye.com/uk/pdfs/MC100Wv3_ENG.pdf>

--
Michael Press

In article
<[email protected]>,
Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> "Koons" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Can someone have mercy on me and tell me the button sequence for
> > switching from Km/hr to M/hr? I find the flow diagram mind-boggling.

> No mercy until you learn not to orphan your question in
> the Subject: header.
>
> Well this is a poser. I will get back to you.
> <http://www.cateye.com/uk/pdfs/MC100Wv3_ENG.pdf>

I do not have the unit in front of me to practice on.
Here is my best idea.

* Push the `Menu' button on the back.

* Push the `Mode' button repeatedly until
the kph/mph indicator flashes.

* Push the `Start/Stop' button.
Now the kph indicator should be displayed.