rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

HELP! PLEASE! I NEED A TREK 27.2 SEATPOST!

Started by Velo Psycho · · Last activity · 1 post · 135 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
22 February 2005
Last activity
22 February 2005
Original author
Velo Psycho
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
135
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Please, my friends brother's dog-sitter died in the WTC bombing, and I
    decided to do something to help, and all of the help will go to the
    police fund. But I can't do anything without a trek 27.2 seatpost.
    Please help.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.