HELP PLEASE...Taco soup recipe

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Dec 14, 2005.

  1. This was posted in the last couple of weeks...I put it in my favorties
    and now it is gone....this time I will hand write it....it was also
    called Dump Soup.
    Many thanks and direct OK,
    Ellie

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:
    > This was posted in the last couple of weeks...I put it in my favorties
    > and now it is gone....this time I will hand write it....it was also
    > called Dump Soup.
    > Many thanks and direct OK,
    > Ellie

    try using google.

    --

    saerah

    -Baruch Spinoza

    -Douglas Adams

  3. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > This was posted in the last couple of weeks...I put it in my favorties
    > and now it is gone....this time I will hand write it....it was also
    > called Dump Soup.
    > Many thanks and direct OK,
    > Ellie

    Copied & pasted:

    Taco Soup

    1 pound Extra Lean ground turkey
    1 package Taco Seasoning (I make my own I don't like all the salt of store
    boughtf)
    1 package ranch dressing mix
    1 can pinto beans, undrained
    1 can kidney beans, undrained
    1 can black bean, drained (I drain this one because I don't want the black
    liquid)
    1 can petite cut tomatoes
    1 can corn
    1 can diced green chiles

    Brown turkey meat in a little bit of olive oil. Then proceed to one and
    dump in each can. Simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes and it's ready to
    serve.

  4. King's Crown

    King's Crown Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > This was posted in the last couple of weeks...I put it in my favorties
    > and now it is gone....this time I will hand write it....it was also
    > called Dump Soup.
    > Many thanks and direct OK,
    > Ellie

    Here you go!

    Lynne

    Taco Soup

    1 pound Extra Lean ground turkey
    1 package Taco Seasoning (I make my own I don't like all the salt of store
    boughtf)
    1 package ranch dressing mix
    1 can pinto beans, undrained
    1 can kidney beans, undrained
    1 can black bean, drained (I drain this one because I don't want the black
    liquid)
    1 can petite cut tomatoes
    1 can corn
    1 can diced green chiles

    Brown turkey meat in a little bit of olive oil. Then proceed to open and
    dump in each can. Simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes and it's ready to
    serve.

  5. ms_peacock

    ms_peacock Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > This was posted in the last couple of weeks...I put it in my favorties
    > and now it is gone....this time I will hand write it....it was also
    > called Dump Soup.
    > Many thanks and direct OK,
    > Ellie

    You can't save newsgroup postings in favorites. One way to save them is to
    copy/paste into an email and send it to yourself and then save or print out.

    Ms P

  6. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    "ms_peacock" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> This was posted in the last couple of weeks...I put it in my favorties
    >> and now it is gone....this time I will hand write it....it was also
    >> called Dump Soup.
    >> Many thanks and direct OK,
    >> Ellie
    >>

    > You can't save newsgroup postings in favorites. One way to save them is
    > to copy/paste into an email and send it to yourself and then save or print
    > out.
    >
    > Ms P

    When reading an email I want to save, I click "Save as." There is no need
    to cut and paste or mail it to yourself.
    If you "save as" it goes right where you want it immediately.
    Dee Dee

  7. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Dee Randall wrote:
    > "ms_peacock" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>>
    >>> This was posted in the last couple of weeks...I put it in my
    >>> favorties and now it is gone....this time I will hand write
    >>> it....it was also called Dump Soup.
    >>> Many thanks and direct OK,
    >>> Ellie
    >>>

    >> You can't save newsgroup postings in favorites. One way to save
    >> them is to copy/paste into an email and send it to yourself and then
    >> save or print out.
    >>
    >> Ms P

    > When reading an email I want to save, I click "Save as." There is no
    > need to cut and paste or mail it to yourself.
    > If you "save as" it goes right where you want it immediately.
    > Dee Dee

    Funny thing... if you use Outlook or OE you can also drag & drop copies of
    messages to folders. Everyone claims Outlook is the newsreader from Hell
    but hey, it works for me.

    Jill

  8. Dee Randall wrote:
    > "ms_peacock" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>>This was posted in the last couple of weeks...I put it in my favorties
    >>>and now it is gone....this time I will hand write it....it was also
    >>>called Dump Soup.
    >>>Many thanks and direct OK,
    >>>Ellie
    >>>

    >>You can't save newsgroup postings in favorites. One way to save them is
    >>to copy/paste into an email and send it to yourself and then save or print
    >>out.
    >>
    >>Ms P

    > When reading an email I want to save, I click "Save as." There is no need
    > to cut and paste or mail it to yourself.
    > If you "save as" it goes right where you want it immediately.
    > Dee Dee

    she is not using an actual computer, she is using webtv.

    --

    saerah

    -Baruch Spinoza

    -Douglas Adams

  9. ms_peacock

    ms_peacock Guest

    "Dee Randall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "ms_peacock" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>>
    >>> This was posted in the last couple of weeks...I put it in my favorties
    >>> and now it is gone....this time I will hand write it....it was also
    >>> called Dump Soup.
    >>> Many thanks and direct OK,
    >>> Ellie
    >>>

    >> You can't save newsgroup postings in favorites. One way to save them is
    >> to copy/paste into an email and send it to yourself and then save or
    >> print out.
    >>
    >> Ms P

    > When reading an email I want to save, I click "Save as." There is no need
    > to cut and paste or mail it to yourself.
    > If you "save as" it goes right where you want it immediately.
    > Dee Dee

    That would be a computer, not a web tv. A web tv doesn't have "save as."

    Ms P

  10. ms_peacock

    ms_peacock Guest

    > Funny thing... if you use Outlook or OE you can also drag & drop copies of
    > messages to folders. Everyone claims Outlook is the newsreader from Hell
    > but hey, it works for me.
    >
    > Jill

    Too bad she's not using Outlook or OE. She's using webtv.

    Ms P