Help request -- identify this cyclocomputer!

robcrawford

Sep 21, 2007
I have lost the manual for this computer and need to reprogram the wheel size into it. Not knowing the name of it makes it difficult to google for the manual!
Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated

Glamour shots:

computer1.jpg

computer2.jpg

Rob, I hate to tell you this since it is going to seem so obvious but it is made by the Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc. It is a SpeedZone Model. I cannot find a website for them but they are located at 15130 Concord Circle, Morgan Hill, CA 95037.

To program the wheel size, do a rollout to determine your wheelsize in millimeters. To enter the tire circumference number, advance the computer to the ODO mode and press the left side function button for over four seconds. The last programmed number, or default 2124, will appear and one digit will begin to flash. Press the lower function button to select the correct digit. When the flashing digit is correct, press the left side funtional button. The next digit to be adjusted will begin to flash. Repeat the process for all four digits of your tire circumference. Press the left side funtion button and you will enter your programmable odometer function. You can enter you previous odometer reading here, or just press the left side function button until you exit this function.

kdelong said:
Rob, I hate to tell you this since it is going to seem so obvious but it is made by the Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc. It is a SpeedZone Model. I cannot find a website for them but they are located at 15130 Concord Circle, Morgan Hill, CA 95037.

To program the wheel size, do a rollout to determine your wheelsize in millimeters. To enter the tire circumference number, advance the computer to the ODO mode and press the left side function button for over four seconds. The last programmed number, or default 2124, will appear and one digit will begin to flash. Press the lower function button to select the correct digit. When the flashing digit is correct, press the left side funtional button. The next digit to be adjusted will begin to flash. Repeat the process for all four digits of your tire circumference. Press the left side funtion button and you will enter your programmable odometer function. You can enter you previous odometer reading here, or just press the left side function button until you exit this function.

Many thanks!
I had figured out the Specialized part ;) , just not the model name. I had it pretty closely figured out, but your instructions were very helpful. As it turned out, I was able to figure out right number to enter using a manual for a slightly different model I found online.
I appreciate your assistance.