HELP! Sodium Phosphate - AGAIN

tuney

Feb 1, 2004
Guys

Anyone help me?!

Id like to load before the warwick crit this weekend.

I understand that the tekno fuel is the wrong Phospate, but when I try the SIS stuff I usually throw up! Is there any way I can reduce the stress on my stomach when I take it?

I usually fill a paracetamol gel shell with SP and then swallow it with a pint of water...

Thanks
Chris

i have used "race day boost" from ecaps. as i understand the main thing is that it contains sodium triphosphate such that you can take 1 gram 4 times a day.

mix 2 grams with a large sized drinks bottle full of either diluted fruit juice or something like lime or orange cordial, allowing time for it to dissolve properly, then aim to finish one bottle throughout the morning and one throughout the afternoon, I doubt it matters how. it will not taste noticeably different to a bottle of juice without the powder.

repeat for the 4-5 days prior to the event.

for me it has definately made a difference, pity its not permanent and inneffective/inadvisable to use more than once a month.

robkit said:
i have used "race day boost" from ecaps. as i understand the main thing is that it contains sodium triphosphate such that you can take 1 gram 4 times a day.

mix 2 grams with a large sized drinks bottle full of either diluted fruit juice or something like lime or orange cordial, allowing time for it to dissolve properly, then aim to finish one bottle throughout the morning and one throughout the afternoon, I doubt it matters how. it will not taste noticeably different to a bottle of juice without the powder.

repeat for the 4-5 days prior to the event.

for me it has definately made a difference, pity its not permanent and inneffective/inadvisable to use more than once a month.
Cheers - I'll try it with the juice, hopefully that will help!

give the race day boost a try. i have had good results with the product. Follow the label to a 'T' though.

robkit said:

There's some evidence to suggest it shouldn't be used more than 3 or 4 times per year. Repeated use (i.e., higher than 3 or 4 times per year) may result in either no effect from the phosphate or a leaching of calcium from your bones.

ric