HELP! STOLEN: 2000 Yellow/Red Diamondback XR8, Full-suspension (Rock Shox SID) All-Mountain Bike

j.h.p. griffiths

Guest
I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information about this
bike. It was stolen from my doorstep (Williamsburg on the Wabash) on Friday,
September 23, 2005. It is probably one of very few, or the only Diamondback
XR8s at Purdue.

Some distinguishing features include:
Canary yellow frame (medium)
Red Rock Shox SID 4.5" travel fork
Red chainstay and rear triangle
Cane Creek WAM Wheelset (many fewer spokes than typical wheels)
Shimano XT front der.
Shimano XTR 9-speed rear der.
Shimano rapid fire shifters

Thank you

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 19:43:05 -0500, "j.h.p. griffiths" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information about this
..bike. It was stolen from my doorstep (Williamsburg on the Wabash) on Friday,
..September 23, 2005. It is probably one of very few, or the only Diamondback
..XR8s at Purdue.
..
..Some distinguishing features include:
..Canary yellow frame (medium)
..Red Rock Shox SID 4.5" travel fork
..Red chainstay and rear triangle
..Cane Creek WAM Wheelset (many fewer spokes than typical wheels)
..Shimano XT front der.
..Shimano XTR 9-speed rear der.
..Shimano rapid fire shifters
..
..Thank you

This is cause for CELEBRATION! Now you won't be out destroying wildlife habitat
and killing animals and plants in an orgy of self-pleasuring. Take it as a sign.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

* Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>:
> This is cause for CELEBRATION! Now you won't be out destroying wildlife habitat
> and killing animals and plants in an orgy of self-pleasuring. Take it as a sign.

How's bob the cat aka roadkill doing there mikey?

Jason

Maybe someone should steal what you use for an orgy of self-pleasuring,
Mikey. That would be a cause for CELEBRATION!

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:43:05 -0500, j.h.p. griffiths wrote:

> I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information about this
> bike. It was stolen from my doorstep (Williamsburg on the Wabash) on Friday,
> September 23, 2005.

Bike thieves are lame-os. Sorry this happened to you.

gabrielle

It takes a true A-hole to celebrate someone's stuff getting stolen.
Better go buy some masterlocks Mikey, cuz Karma's a *****. . . .

x1134x

"x1134x" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It takes a true A-hole to celebrate someone's stuff getting stolen.
> Better go buy some masterlocks Mikey, cuz Karma's a *****. . . .
>
> x1134x

The poor loser crossposts OT nonsense on usenet, makes presentations at
conferences
sandwiched between aura readers, faith healers and UFO ex-captives, and
maintains a
huge website filled with nonsense that no one reads. Works in a cubicle,
lives in a house
made of ticky tacky and feels compelled to tell the world of his sole
alleged accomplishment,
a PhD unrelated to anything about which he rants .
He's already karmic roadkill.

> On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 19:43:05 -0500, "j.h.p. griffiths"
> <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> .I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information about
> this
> .bike. It was stolen from my doorstep (Williamsburg on the Wabash) on
> Friday,
> .September 23, 2005. It is probably one of very few, or the only
> Diamondback
> .XR8s at Purdue.
> .
> .Some distinguishing features include:
> .Canary yellow frame (medium)
> .Red Rock Shox SID 4.5" travel fork
> .Red chainstay and rear triangle
> .Cane Creek WAM Wheelset (many fewer spokes than typical wheels)
> .Shimano XT front der.
> .Shimano XTR 9-speed rear der.
> .Shimano rapid fire shifters
> .
> .Thank you

I have a bike just like that one, I bought it about a week ago from some
clown that wanted $90 for it. Talked him down to $60.
It has the Shimano shifters, the yellow frame, WAM Wheelset, and the Shimano
ders. and the red forks. and it is a Diamondback xr8. I live near Purdue
about 1/2 mi to the east. email me at [email protected] and perhaps you can
give me a reward for it.

Order of the Solar Temple wrote:

> I have a bike just like that one, I bought it about a week ago from some
> clown that wanted $90 for it. Talked him down to $60.
> It has the Shimano shifters, the yellow frame, WAM Wheelset, and the Shimano
> ders. and the red forks. and it is a Diamondback xr8. I live near Purdue
> about 1/2 mi to the east. email me at [email protected] and perhaps you can
> give me a reward for it.

A reward? How about you return the bike to the rightful owner, find the
guy that sold it to you, get your money back from him, and give him a
thrashing while you're at it?

Oh, wait, I bet that you have no idea who or where he is now, and you
thought that he was the rightful owner of the bike, and that it was a
genuine sale too. Why don't you give yourself a thrashing while you're
at it for being a ****? By buying dodgy stuff at suspiciously good
prices you're only helping to support the thieves.
--
Westie

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:52:19 -0700, gabrielle <[email protected]> wrote:

..On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:43:05 -0500, j.h.p. griffiths wrote:
..
..> I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information about this
..> bike. It was stolen from my doorstep (Williamsburg on the Wabash) on Friday,
..> September 23, 2005.
..
..Bike thieves are lame-os. Sorry this happened to you.

Not in the case of mountain bikes. They are heros, protecting willdife.

..gabrielle

===

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:52:19 -0700, gabrielle <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> .On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:43:05 -0500, j.h.p. griffiths wrote:
> .
> .> I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information about this
> .> bike. It was stolen from my doorstep (Williamsburg on the Wabash) on Friday,
> .> September 23, 2005.
> .
> .Bike thieves are lame-os. Sorry this happened to you.
>
> Not in the case of mountain bikes. They are heros, protecting willdife.

Mike, how much habitat is being destroyed at Purdue by mountain bikes?

Also, what exactly is "willdife"? Is that how PhD's spell?

How about stealing his computer?

GC

news:[email protected]...