HELP: Times Climbing l'Alpe d'huez

oscar744 said:
...hmmm…. right......as I asked earlier... have you ever raced a bike white boy? What is really funny is how you called the other dude a sheep shagger when you come from Australia yourself! Bit like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it? [/QUOTE]

Geography lesson 1; New Zealand and Australia are different countries. Sheep shaggers come from New Zealand. Legends come from Australia and migrate to Europe where the real cycle racing is. Sir WBT will be at the Giro this year. You my friend will be playing with yourself on the internet whilst reading about Big George. Enjoy. :p

History/Geography lesson number 2: Australia is a former British penal colony where all the prisoners the British didn't want to spend good money on were shoved. So there, they're all convicts. Only problem is they do seem to be just slight good at sport now. They're number one persuit? Beating the British at virtually every sport under the sun (but we did win the last ashes :) ).

Eldrack said:
(but we did win the last ashes :) ).
Bloody good series as well..... England are the best cricket side in the world…. Bloody good track cyclists as well…. Taken over the mantle from Charlie Walsh’s team in Australia….. pity track cyclist don’t always come good road cyclists…… good for a prologue or two…. :p

Ah yes, prologues. Seems to be our speciality, if our only one in road cycling. We need another Tommy Simpson (win record that is, we'll leave the drugs out) or Robert Millar.

Geography lesson 1; New Zealand and Australia are different countries. Sheep shaggers come from New Zealand. Legends come from Australia and migrate to Europe where the real cycle racing is. Sir WBT will be at the Giro this year. You my friend will be playing with yourself on the internet whilst reading about Big George. Enjoy. :p [/QUOTE]
Gee I had no idea there were different countries!:rolleyes: Thanks for the geography lesson dingoboy!!!I guess we do learn something everyday! I am also well aware that your country was first populated by English convicts ie the really bad people that the English didn't want....probably explains your bad attitude as well.

I wont need to play with myself while on the computer as I will get to see big George in person when I am at the Tour de France this year

Bring back Lance!!!

991 to go!

Geography lesson 1; New Zealand and Australia are different countries. Sheep shaggers come from New Zealand. Legends come from Australia and migrate to Europe where the real cycle racing is. Sir WBT will be at the Giro this year. You my friend will be playing with yourself on the internet whilst reading about Big George. Enjoy. :p [/QUOTE]

Speaking of legends there is a legend in the making coming out of NZ at the moment. Hayden Roulston, formally discovery channel, now riding for healthnet in the states I think. He is riding the pursuit, points and road race at the Melbourne Games. He will be hard to bowl in all three but I suspect he will be helping hendo win the Points. Still young and exceptionally talented.

He will put some of your Aussie boys to the sword come March whiteboy!