Help to determine price of Giant TCR C2 '06 small (46cm? or was it 48cm...)

wcngu1

Aug 13, 2006
Hi guys i'm about to prepare to sell my bike as i a using a hybrid more than the roadbike since i like to do a mix of dirt and road more often.

My bike model is Giant TCR C2 '06 small (46cm? or was it 48cm...) and has a customized saddle of a Specialized Toupe and with LOOK Keo Carbon pedals.

I havent been in the market since 2006 and was wondering if you guys had a rough idea how much this would be worth now? From what i recall it retailed for $2999 when first released without the Saddle and pedals.

Was also wondering if Ebay was the best way to sell or if anyone has had success in selling in alternative ways?

Thanks guys I hope i can sell this for a fair price so i dont get ripped off!! :D

wcngu1 said:
Hi guys i'm about to prepare to sell my bike as i a using a hybrid more than the roadbike since i like to do a mix of dirt and road more often.

My bike model is Giant TCR C2 '06 small (46cm? or was it 48cm...) and has a customized saddle of a Specialized Toupe and with LOOK Keo Carbon pedals.

I havent been in the market since 2006 and was wondering if you guys had a rough idea how much this would be worth now? From what i recall it retailed for $2999 when first released without the Saddle and pedals.

Was also wondering if Ebay was the best way to sell or if anyone has had success in selling in alternative ways?

Thanks guys I hope i can sell this for a fair price so i dont get ripped off!! :D
Check Ebay for pricing. I'd sell on Craig's list or Ebay

rparedes said:
Check Ebay for pricing. I'd sell on Craig's list or Ebay
HI rparedes. I tried to search for my bike on ebay but noone has my year for this particular bike. iknow each year they have varying parts even for the same name bike so i didnt get very far in terms of an estimation haha.

I will check craigs list thanks!:D

wcngu1 said:
HI rparedes. I tried to search for my bike on ebay but noone has my year for this particular bike...
Did you use advanced search to check completed listings? I see a 2006 TCR C2 equipped with Ultegra went for $920.

daveryanwyoming said:
Did you use advanced search to check completed listings? I see a 2006 TCR C2 equipped with Ultegra went for $920.
I got a 2006 TCR C2 for a grand off Craigslist last summer. It came with crappy pedals though but the bike itself was almost new.

Bikes aren't going for much these days on eBay. But good luck though, although I must say wait around end of April, nearing the Spring, that's when people want to get out and also that's when most people get their tax return.

If you sell on Ebay, then the buyers will pretty much set the price. ;)

However, one thing worth considering, the pedals probably won't add as much to the value of the bike as they would selling them independently. Sell them on their own, and sell the bike without pedals.

The reason is that the pedals are such a personal preference that unless you find a pair of bidders that happen to like your choice and want your specific bike in your specific size, they will add nothing to the final bid.

Potentially the same for the saddle, but not to the same extent.