Help Wanted....Back problem

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by phamcam, Dec 17, 2005.

  1. phamcam

    phamcam New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2004
    Does anyone know of a good chiropractor or osteopath in Melbourne, who is farmilar with cycling related issues?
    When I was riding into to work on Friday, I stooped at a trafic light & leaning on a fire hydrant when the light turned green I took off & have pulled something in my back...Lots of pain & have been lying around in bed since. :(

    If anyone can recommend a local I would appreciate it.

    cheers

    Tags:

  2. Deest

    Deest New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2005
    What suburb you in?

  3. phamcam

    phamcam New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2004
    I live in McKinnon & work in Hawthorn,

  4. jim

    jim Guest

    Checkout McKenzie back exercises book "Treating your own back" - I have
    found it very good

    "phamcam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > Does anyone know of a good chiropractor or osteopath in Melbourne, who
    > is farmilar with cycling related issues?
    > When I was riding into to work on Friday, I stooped at a trafic light &
    > leaning on a fire hydrant when the light turned green I took off & have
    > pulled something in my back...Lots of pain & have been lying around in
    > bed since. :(
    >
    > If anyone can recommend a local I would appreciate it.
    >
    > cheers
    >

    > --
    > phamcam

  5. phamcam

    phamcam New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2004

    Thanks I will give it a go.

  6. Deest

    Deest New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2005
    I've been to the Sandringham Sports Medicine Centre which is in the Kings Club sports centre on Tulip Street. The two main physio's are Robert Denardis (the owner) and Gary Cairnduff. Both are very sports oriented and Gary is a C grade cyclist. They both know their stuff.

  7. phamcam

    phamcam New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2004
    Thanks,

    I will give them a call & discuss my problem. Nice and close too.... :)

    cheers