Help Wanted....Back problem

phamcam

New Member
Mar 26, 2004
Does anyone know of a good chiropractor or osteopath in Melbourne, who is farmilar with cycling related issues?
When I was riding into to work on Friday, I stooped at a trafic light & leaning on a fire hydrant when the light turned green I took off & have pulled something in my back...Lots of pain & have been lying around in bed since. :(

If anyone can recommend a local I would appreciate it.

cheers

phamcam said:
Does anyone know of a good chiropractor or osteopath in Melbourne, who is farmilar with cycling related issues?
When I was riding into to work on Friday, I stooped at a trafic light & leaning on a fire hydrant when the light turned green I took off & have pulled something in my back...Lots of pain & have been lying around in bed since. :(

If anyone can recommend a local I would appreciate it.

cheers
What suburb you in?

Checkout McKenzie back exercises book "Treating your own back" - I have
found it very good

news:p[email protected]...

jim said:
Checkout McKenzie back exercises book "Treating your own back" - I have
found it very good

"phamcam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> Does anyone know of a good chiropractor or osteopath in Melbourne, who
> is farmilar with cycling related issues?
> When I was riding into to work on Friday, I stooped at a trafic light &
> leaning on a fire hydrant when the light turned green I took off & have
> pulled something in my back...Lots of pain & have been lying around in
> bed since. :(
>
> If anyone can recommend a local I would appreciate it.
>
> cheers
>

> --
> phamcam

Thanks I will give it a go.

phamcam said:
I live in McKinnon & work in Hawthorn,
I've been to the Sandringham Sports Medicine Centre which is in the Kings Club sports centre on Tulip Street. The two main physio's are Robert Denardis (the owner) and Gary Cairnduff. Both are very sports oriented and Gary is a C grade cyclist. They both know their stuff.

Deest said:
I've been to the Sandringham Sports Medicine Centre which is in the Kings Club sports centre on Tulip Street. The two main physio's are Robert Denardis (the owner) and Gary Cairnduff. Both are very sports oriented and Gary is a C grade cyclist. They both know their stuff.

Thanks,

I will give them a call & discuss my problem. Nice and close too.... :)

cheers