Help - What Do I Do With 1996 Marzocchi's

Jo

Guest
I have a pair or 1996 Zokes and do not know what to expect if i try to pull them apart.

I do not even know what is in them.

I cannot find a site or PDF anywhere on these forks and need to do some basic maintenance, as well
as understand which adjuster adjusts what.

Can anyone help me?

Cheers

>I have a pair or 1996 Zokes and do not know what to expect if i try to pull them apart.
>
>I do not even know what is in them.
>
>I cannot find a site or PDF anywhere on these forks and need to do some basic maintenance, as well
>as understand which adjuster adjusts what.
>

>Can anyone help me?
>
>Cheers

What to do with 'zokes? Replace them. Seriously, this was a waaay low-end elastomer shock that was
intended to compete with the Rock Shox Quadra. It wasn't even as good as that. It died a quick and
well-deserved death. You can buy a new $100 fork that would be better than these.

-Andrew

>I have a pair or 1996 Zokes and do not know what to expect if i try to pull them apart.
>
>I do not even know what is in them.
>
>I cannot find a site or PDF anywhere on these forks and need to do some basic maintenance, as well
>as understand which adjuster adjusts what.
>

>Can anyone help me?
>
>Cheers

bin them!!

MidBunchLurker <[email protected]> Had this to say news:3ef1de0d_ [email protected]:

>>I have a pair or 1996 Zokes and do not know what to expect if i try to pull them apart.
>>
>>I do not even know what is in them.
>>
>>I cannot find a site or PDF anywhere on these forks and need to do some basic maintenance, as well
>>as understand which adjuster adjusts what.
>>

>>Can anyone help me?
>>
>>Cheers
>
> bin them!!

Thanks for the input, and i do realize they are not much for forks, but they are forks and they are
not mine, i'm doing a favor for a friend and trying to get his bike rideable.

Myself i have 2 bikes one is equiped with Z2 bombers, and the other is a Giant with rocik
on both end.

What i really need is a link or site name if anyone knows one, where i may try to help my
friend out.

If it comes down to it he is committed to purchasing a new set, but i do not think he needs to.
For the amount of riging he will do,( with 2 new babies) i cannot (untill i try) tell him that i
canot rebuild.

Cheers to all!!!!!!!!