Help with dinner party menu

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ginny Sher, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. > The Kahlua bottle is 980 ml. I'm not sure what that equates to in
    > litres, but it's a big honkin' bottle, that's for sure. :)
    >
    > Ginny

    Hi Ginny,

    980ml is just shy of 1 litre.

    Cheers,
    Carrie

  2. Dimitri

    Dimitri Guest

    "Ginny Sher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:43:02 GMT, "Dimitri" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:

    <snip>

    > I'm almost overwhelmed by all the good suggestions. Dimitri, I very
    > much like the idea of serving the artichoke as a first course and
    > skipping the appetizer. Done!
    >
    > I think I will go with some baked beans and cole slaw since those
    > items were recommended most often. Someone said to look into corn,
    > but that isn't a good option this time of year in my area...
    >
    > Thank you all for your ideas and help.
    >
    > Ginny

    Whatever makes you happy - and the birthday person too.

    Dimitri