Help with gallery

It can take many many minutes for the dialog to populate
itself with all of your galleries. I haven't tried moving a
gallery since the gallery software was updated. There is a
chance that the move album feature is broken now. Try giving
it some time (like a lot of time) and see if the dropdown
list eventually populates itself with all of your albums.
Once the dropdown list is populated you should see buttons
to click to do the actual move.

The other option is to use the Gallery Remote software to
move your gallery. You need to install Sun's Java version
1.4 to run the Gallery Remote. You can get the latest
version of Sun's Java from 'Java.com'
(http://www.java.com/). Then select the option to add some
photos. That will bring up a dialog where you can start the
Gallery Remote. Choose "Applet (big)" in that dialog to
start Gallery Remote.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

john_childs wrote:
> *It can take many many minutes for the dialog to populate
> itself with all of your galleries. Try giving it some time
> (like a lot of time) and see if the dropdown list
> eventually populates itself with all of your albums. *

Many many many many minutes. By "like a lot of time" we're
talking "go make yourself a sandwich, then eat it slowly
while enjoying a cool beverage" kind of time. Then go back
to your machine, and it should be there. It's kind of a
faith exercise...you just need to believe hard enough and
long enough. I lost the faith in my early attempts, until
someone advised me to give it some time. And by time he
meant "go by a lamb shank and slow braise it to perfection,
then enjoy it with a nice merlot" kind of time :D

--
tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

Tailgate at your own risk.....

I also have problems with the gallery, I cant even get into
it! I have had my unicyclist.com account since April, and
recently i made a video i would like to post on the gallery,
i have tried logging in many a time and it just won't work!
Does anybody have any tips or advice, I really want to get
my movie on. Any feedback would be hugely appreciated.

--
munimanpete - come on and do the muni

"Look mum, that boy's on a circus bike"
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311