Help with instructions

trek-man

New Member
Apr 10, 2005
Greetings all
Can anyone help with a link to instructions for a cateye CD100 computer. I snagged one of e-bay but now i need help figuring out how to drive it. :)
cheers
Mick

hmmm

here's a start. not sure it lists that specific model but maybe ne of the other ones is applicable to it?

http://www.cateye.com/uk/tech_support/manual_downloads.php

trek-man <[email protected]> wrote:

> Greetings all
> Can anyone help with a link to instructions for a cateye CD100
> computer. I snagged one of e-bay but now i need help figuring out how
> to drive it. :)
> cheers
> Mick

"cateye CD100 instructions" into goole and the "I'm feeling lucky" button
took me straight there...

--
..dt

Thanks guys, for some reason my small feeble brain cant get google to do what its supposed to :p

trek-man said:
Can anyone help with a link to instructions for a cateye CD100 computer.

google "cateye CD100 manual" the first few look pretty good, it's an Astrale?