Help with instructions

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by trek-man, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. trek-man

    trek-man New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2005
    Greetings all
    Can anyone help with a link to instructions for a cateye CD100 computer. I snagged one of e-bay but now i need help figuring out how to drive it. :)
    cheers
    Mick

    Tags:

  2. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    hmmm

    here's a start. not sure it lists that specific model but maybe ne of the other ones is applicable to it?

    http://www.cateye.com/uk/tech_support/manual_downloads.php

  3. SteveA

    SteveA New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2004
    Messages:
    1,309
  4. endroll

    endroll New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
  5. dtmeister

    dtmeister Guest

    trek-man <[email protected]x.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:

    > Greetings all
    > Can anyone help with a link to instructions for a cateye CD100
    > computer. I snagged one of e-bay but now i need help figuring out how
    > to drive it. :)
    > cheers
    > Mick

    "cateye CD100 instructions" into goole and the "I'm feeling lucky" button
    took me straight there...

    --
    ..dt

  6. zog

    zog Guest

    trek-man wrote:
    > Greetings all
    > Can anyone help with a link to instructions for a cateye CD100
    > computer. I snagged one of e-bay but now i need help figuring out how
    > to drive it. :)
    > cheers
    > Mick

    this one?

    http://www.cateye.com/en/pdfs/CD100v7_E.pdf

  7. trek-man

    trek-man New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2005
    Thanks guys, for some reason my small feeble brain cant get google to do what its supposed to :p

  8. aeek

    aeek New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2004
    google "cateye CD100 manual" the first few look pretty good, it's an Astrale?