Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Help with used bike price!?

Started by snails_pace · · Last activity · 3 posts · 807 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
19 March 2005
Last activity
19 March 2005
Original author
snails_pace
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
807
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am considering a 2001 Colnago Ovalmaster with full record group. What would be a reasonable price to pay for this bike? I don't want to offend the seller, but don't want to get taken either.

    Any help/comments would be appreciated

  2. snails_pace said:

    I am considering a 2001 Colnago Ovalmaster with full record group. What would be a reasonable price to pay for this bike? I don't want to offend the seller, but don't want to get taken either.

    Any help/comments would be appreciated

    Check ebay. If it's 9 speed that's a downgrade. Seller should put a price on it. Then start dickering. Never price someone elses stuff for them. There was an exelllent condition 01 Litespeed vortex with record in todays local paper for $1200. A colnago wouldn't be worth any more than a Vortex to me.

  3. It is 10 speed with nucleon wheels. I see that he has updated the price from offer, to $2,000 US.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.