Help...Yakima Rack Fit on VW Beetle or Similar

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by robinsonslebayr, Nov 3, 2004.

  1. robinsonslebayr

    robinsonslebayr New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2004
    I need help...Damsel in distress! Has anyone had any problems (e.g., slippage) with a Yakima bike rack fitting a Volkswagen Beetle or similar vehicle.

    Tags:

  2. maxo

    maxo Guest

    On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:43:06 +1100, robinsonslebayr wrote:

    > I need help...Damsel in distress! Has anyone had any problems (e.g.,
    > slippage) with a Yakima bike rack fitting a Volkswagen Beetle or similar
    > vehicle.

    I use a rear mounted Yakima on our VW wagon and it works great, you do
    have to muscle the straps a bit.

    :)