Help...Yakima Rack Fit on VW Beetle or Similar

robinsonslebayr

New Member
Oct 30, 2004
I need help...Damsel in distress! Has anyone had any problems (e.g., slippage) with a Yakima bike rack fitting a Volkswagen Beetle or similar vehicle.

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:43:06 +1100, robinsonslebayr wrote:

> I need help...Damsel in distress! Has anyone had any problems (e.g.,
> slippage) with a Yakima bike rack fitting a Volkswagen Beetle or similar
> vehicle.

I use a rear mounted Yakima on our VW wagon and it works great, you do
have to muscle the straps a bit.

:)