help

cburch15

Mar 27, 2011
went to my LBS yesterday and was telling them i was looking for a decent bike to get started in cycling, they showed me a new 2011 scott speedster s40, my only prb is they said they had a 2010 model that i can get for 100 cheaper, the only thing is i want to see what it looks like before i buy it, looked online and only saw stock photos, so if anyone on here has the bike can you post some pics here or give me feed back of the bike please!! thanks!

Originally Posted by cburch15 .

went to my LBS yesterday and was telling them i was looking for a decent bike to get started in cycling, they showed me a new 2011 scott speedster s40, my only prb is they said they had a 2010 model that i can get for 100 cheaper, the only thing is i want to see what it looks like before i buy it, looked online and only saw stock photos, so if anyone on here has the bike can you post some pics here or give me feed back of the bike please!! thanks!
They didn't have the bike there to show you? Compare the two models and see what changes (if any) they made from 2010 to 2011 and see if it is worth the $100.

The stock photos aren't bad to go off of cause that is the way the bike will come when you purchase it since it is stock. Just from looking @ the 2011 options, there is only one color for each model.

I would say go back to the shop and ask them if you can see the bike. If not, then look elsewhere.