Help

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Skgoldca, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Skgoldca

    Skgoldca Guest

    I arrived to Canada 2 weeks ago and I am asking for some help with directions and information. I
    have Su Jok Acupuncture Certificate from International Su Jok Therapy Association. May be somebody
    have any idea what do I need on the top of my Certificate to start practice in Canada? Do I need
    special permission to use needles in Canada? I will appreciate any help.

    Tags:

  2. Doe

    Doe Guest

    >Subject: Help
    >From: [email protected] (Skgoldca)
    >Date: 3/1/2004 6:59 PM Mountain Standard Time
    >
    >I arrived to Canada 2 weeks ago and I am asking for some help with directions and information. I
    >have Su Jok Acupuncture Certificate from International Su Jok Therapy Association. May be somebody
    >have any idea what do I need on the top of my Certificate to start practice in Canada? Do I need
    >special permission to use needles in Canada? I will appreciate any help.

    This link might help but it sounds like you may be Korean ..?

    http://www.medicinechinese.com/A55800/main.nsf/Asso?OpenForm

    Who loves ya. Tom Jesus Was A Vegetarian! http://jesuswasavegetarian.7h.com Man Is A Herbivore!
    http://pages.ivillage.com/ironjustice/manisaherbivore DEAD PEOPLE WALKING