Help

Scott

Guest
Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
street and trails.

"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
> Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
> street and trails.

In any scenario, repeat the mantra "not the RockShox...not
the RockShox..."

Chris

"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:5rqdnXhEZvb8nMjdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:2h75c.3-
> > [email protected]...
> > > Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
> > > Rockshox Psylo XC?
> > > weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive street and trails.
> > >

> > In any scenario, repeat the mantra "not the
> > RockShox...not the
> RockShox..."
> >
> > Chris
>
> How come? Sorry I am a newbie.

For starters, the RS is a maintenance nightmare.

As for my Psylo......so far, so good, and works just fine. I
don't like the idea of having to tear it down several times
a year to service it, though.

I'm already saving my pennies, to get a Fox, or Marzocchi.
Model TBA at a later date.

Scott wrote:

> Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
> Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
> street and trails.

Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a name
like that?

"miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Scott wrote:
>
> > Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
> > Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
> > street and trails.
> >

> Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
> why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a name
> like that?

That is what we call urban asault.

Scott wrote:
> "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

>>Scott wrote:
>>

>>>Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
>>>Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
>>>street and trails.
>>>

>>Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
>>why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a name
>>like that?
>

> That is what we call urban asault.

Urban assault? You get attacked when you ride there? you are
making it sound less and less appealing. I guess I'm glad I
live in a safe, relatively non-violent town...

miles

"miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...

> Scott wrote:
> > "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >>Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
> >>why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a
> >>name like that?
> >

> > That is what we call urban asault.
> >

> Urban assault? You get attacked when you ride there? you
> are making it sound less and less appealing. I guess I'm
> glad I live in a safe, relatively non-violent town...

Wassa matter? don't you read MBUK??

Steve.

"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:J%[email protected]...
> "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Scott wrote:
> >
> > > Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
> > > Rockshox Psylo XC?
> > > weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive street and trails.
> > >

> > Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
> > why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a
> > name like that?
>
> That is what we call urban asault.

I thought that this was a mountain bike group.

Greg

> > That is what we call urban asault.
> >

> Urban assault? You get attacked when you ride there? you
> are making it sound less and less appealing. I guess I'm
> glad I live in a safe, relatively non-violent town...
>

> miles

With that attittude you may find that people start treating
you different. BTW - I realize you are just being a smart
a$$ and I think it is funny.

"G.T." <[email protected]> had this to say
news:[email protected]

> "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:J%i5c.412-
> [email protected]...
>> "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
>> > why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a
>> > name like that?
>>
>> That is what we call urban asault.
>>

> I thought that this was a mountain bike group.
>
> Greg

yeah, like thats ever mattered b-4

Scott wrote:
> "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:5rqdnXhEZvb8nMjdRVn-
> [email protected]...
>>
>> "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:2h75c.38-
>> [email protected]...
>>> Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
>>> Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
>>> street and trails.
>>>

>> In any scenario, repeat the mantra "not the
>> RockShox...not the RockShox..."
>>
>> Chris
>
> How come? Sorry I am a newbie.

Been there done that. Have got the 03 Psylo Race. Have not
have good experience with them although warranty came
through and they are working fine - now- if not a little
soft for your/my weight. I'd try the Marzocchi, cant be any
worse than the RS.... ;-)
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)