Help

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Scott, Mar 14, 2004.

  1. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
    Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
    street and trails.

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
    > Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
    > street and trails.

    In any scenario, repeat the mantra "not the RockShox...not
    the RockShox..."

    Chris

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

  4. Mojo Deluxe

    Mojo Deluxe Guest

    "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:5rqdnXhEZvb8nMjdRVn-
    > [email protected]
    > >
    > > "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:2h75c.3-
    > > [email protected]
    > > > Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
    > > > Rockshox Psylo XC?
    > > > weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive street and trails.
    > > >

    > > In any scenario, repeat the mantra "not the
    > > RockShox...not the
    > RockShox..."
    > >
    > > Chris
    >
    > How come? Sorry I am a newbie.

    For starters, the RS is a maintenance nightmare.

    As for my Psylo......so far, so good, and works just fine. I
    don't like the idea of having to tear it down several times
    a year to service it, though.

    I'm already saving my pennies, to get a Fox, or Marzocchi.
    Model TBA at a later date.

  5. Miles Todd

    Miles Todd Guest

    Scott wrote:

    > Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
    > Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
    > street and trails.

    Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
    why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a name
    like that?

  6. Scott

    Scott Guest

    "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Scott wrote:
    >
    > > Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
    > > Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
    > > street and trails.
    > >

    > Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
    > why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a name
    > like that?

    That is what we call urban asault.

  7. Miles Todd

    Miles Todd Guest

    Scott wrote:
    > "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >

    >>Scott wrote:
    >>

    >>>Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
    >>>Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
    >>>street and trails.
    >>>

    >>Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
    >>why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a name
    >>like that?
    >

    > That is what we call urban asault.

    Urban assault? You get attacked when you ride there? you are
    making it sound less and less appealing. I guess I'm glad I
    live in a safe, relatively non-violent town...

    miles

  8. "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...

    > Scott wrote:
    > > "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > >>Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
    > >>why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a
    > >>name like that?
    > >

    > > That is what we call urban asault.
    > >

    > Urban assault? You get attacked when you ride there? you
    > are making it sound less and less appealing. I guess I'm
    > glad I live in a safe, relatively non-violent town...

    Wassa matter? don't you read MBUK??

    Steve.

  9. "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
    > Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
    > street and trails.

    Dirt jumper 3?

    Steve.

  10. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:J%[email protected]...
    > "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > Scott wrote:
    > >
    > > > Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
    > > > Rockshox Psylo XC?
    > > > weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive street and trails.
    > > >

    > > Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
    > > why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a
    > > name like that?
    >
    > That is what we call urban asault.

    I thought that this was a mountain bike group.

    Greg

  11. Axis

    Axis Guest

    > > That is what we call urban asault.
    > >

    > Urban assault? You get attacked when you ride there? you
    > are making it sound less and less appealing. I guess I'm
    > glad I live in a safe, relatively non-violent town...
    >

    > miles

    With that attittude you may find that people start treating
    you different. BTW - I realize you are just being a smart
    a$$ and I think it is funny.

  12. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    "G.T." <[email protected]> had this to say
    news:[email protected]

    > "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:J%i5c.412-
    > [email protected]
    >> "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...

    >> > Aggressive street? Where the heck is that? In any case,
    >> > why would you possibly want to ride someplace with a
    >> > name like that?
    >>
    >> That is what we call urban asault.
    >>

    > I thought that this was a mountain bike group.
    >
    > Greg

    yeah, like thats ever mattered b-4

  13. Westie

    Westie Guest

    Scott wrote:
    > "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:5rqdnXhEZvb8nMjdRVn-
    > [email protected]
    >>
    >> "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:2h75c.38-
    >> [email protected]
    >>> Should I get the 04 Marz Z1 Dropp off 2 or the 04
    >>> Rockshox Psylo XC? I weigh 195lbs. and ride aggressive
    >>> street and trails.
    >>>

    >> In any scenario, repeat the mantra "not the
    >> RockShox...not the RockShox..."
    >>
    >> Chris
    >
    > How come? Sorry I am a newbie.

    Been there done that. Have got the 03 Psylo Race. Have not
    have good experience with them although warranty came
    through and they are working fine - now- if not a little
    soft for your/my weight. I'd try the Marzocchi, cant be any
    worse than the RS.... ;-)
    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

  14. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    Not the RS.

    I MTB 2004