Helping Lance

ullrichrules

Aug 1, 2009
What if we were to make a long list of all the trolls that have accused Lance of cheating/doping? People that viewed this thread could add onto the list and eventually a comprehensive list would be amassed.

Then Lance could either one by one, or all at once, legally call these people out and prove his innocence. We all know that a wealthy man/Father with so many achievements in life would want a clean record once and for all. Lance could volunteer all of his former and current blood and urine samples to be tested, either all at one site when he is present, or at multiple sites. Those details are minute compared to possibility of setting his 'clean' record straight.

Here we go. Remember we're just making a list to help Lance!

1. Frankie Andreu and wife: sworn oath of his confession to taking drugs during his fight with cancer.

This is a doping thread and should be in the doping sub-forum. Frankly, you seem to be trolling just as you accuse others.

i'll bite. Big Lance's cancer medications were vey similar, i believe, to that of what is in blood doping and yet even when his wife, at 7:00 a.m. nonetheless, went into labor and they were on their way to the hospice, the uci or whomever officials were at his front door asking for blood and urine samples and if he didn't give it right then and there he would be disqualified from the Tour. He gave it and then took his wife to give birth. and you know what else, he caught **** for his medical syringes from his cancer treatment that was dug out of his trash and it was all what he said it was, all what it turned out to be, the truth. He went on to win the Tour that year....again.

next.

"No explanation will matter
after we begin
unlock the dark destroyer
that's buried within
My true vocation and now
my unfortunate friend
you will discover a war
you're unable to win"

hey ullrichwho, i'd like to now take the time to dedicate this song to you on behalf of the real world, enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSb2A4mXtg[/ame]

:)

cyberlegend1994 said:
Looks like the start of a rant thread, so I moved it to the Soap Box.

Maybe we should have a dead horse section where such subjects can be beat for eternity.

jhuskey said:
Maybe we should have a dead horse section where such subjects can be beat for eternity.
How about this?
deadhorse.gif

:D