Helping my disabled partner get an ebike

CampVica

May 1, 2020
Hi,

I am raising money for my leg amputated partner, who would love to be able to cycle more regularly as well as go on longer bicycle holidays in the future.

She's on a rather low wage and it will take her a couple of years before she can finance this on her own, so I thought I'd help out myself but also reach out to the cycle community.

Jessi is altruistic, caring and the most generous person I have ever met. She has a way with people that just opens doors, no matter who you are or what your background is, she brings joy to people wherever she goes. I am so fortunate to share my life with her.

Some years ago, before I met her, Jessi was in a work-related accident. She was working overtime at a shoe company with a high degree of pressure from the management. Due to very unfortunate events she accidentally got her foot stuck in a machine meant for compressing waste products. If it wasn't for a janitor close by who heard her, and managed to pull her out, she would not be around today.

If you can, I would be ever grateful if you would want to help out at gofundme.com/f/ebike-for-jessi
And of course, if you find this thread unsuitable for these forums, I apologise in advance.

With kindness
Viktor

That is a pretty sweet bike and far more expensive than anything I have or can afford for the next 5 years. Get me a new bike too. :D