hemangioendoteliom - need information please!

Jens Olofsson

Guest
Hi everybody

I have a friend who has hemangioendoteliom. As I understand
it, it is in someway related to cancer but I don't know. I
have sought information at Google.com but only got a few
hits. Could anyone please help me to find more information
about this disease? Very grateful for any help!!!

Best regards,

Jens Olofsson, Sweden.

Jens Olofsson wrote:

> Hi everybody
>
> I have a friend who has hemangioendoteliom. As I
> understand it, it is in someway related to cancer but I
> don't know. I have sought information at Google.com but
> only got a few hits. Could anyone please help me to find
> more information about this disease? Very grateful for
> any help!!!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jens Olofsson, Sweden.

hemangioendothelioma ? J

"Jens Olofsson" wrote in message
> a friend who has hemangioendoteliom

It is hemangioendothelioma. And there are varying degrees of
this disease. Some are considered benign in nature, others
have a more sarcoma-like effect and are considered
malignancies. I have a lady who runs a private support group
for people with epthielioid hemangioendothelioma. She has
information on hemangioendothelioma also. The members email
each other. If you go here: http://survivor-support.rare-
cancer.org/forum/memberlist.php

You will see her listed there. You would need to join the
forums to contact her. I am sorry, but many members do not
like to have their email addresses published. Some searches
on the site: http://sitelevel.whatuseek.com/query.go?crid=1-
ed3f6dd10526e03&query=hemangio endothelioma

I have a packet of information on this disease. I just have
not had the time to get it consolidated and up on the
website. Sorry.
--
Take Care, Sharon Lane
http://www.rare-cancer.org

Hi, I'm Georgiana from Romania and I have been diagnosed with hemangioendothelioma in January. It's a rare form of sarcoma. You can find great info here http://www.cravatfoundation.org, as well as a facebook group where over 200 people post very useful information. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=447065072064875 In case you haven't found anything by now, I hope your friend contacts the group and he's better! I'm here if you need more info. Good luck!