General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Hemmorhoids? Is there a cure?

Started by Steve Sullivan · · Last activity · 5 posts · 402 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 February 2006
Last activity
23 February 2006
Original author
Steve Sullivan
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
402
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Back when I was living at Sister Mary's Orphanage, the good priests always
    gave their favorite kids Preparation H for our hemorrhoids.

    However, now that I have gotten older, I find one of the roids just keeps
    popping out. I don't want to get surgery, but the little roid just keeps
    getting bigger. Is there anything better than Preparation H?

  2. Steve Sullivan said:

    Back when I was living at Sister Mary's Orphanage, the good priests always
    gave their favorite kids Preparation H for our hemorrhoids.

    However, now that I have gotten older, I find one of the roids just keeps
    popping out. I don't want to get surgery, but the little roid just keeps
    getting bigger. Is there anything better than Preparation H?

    Sperm. I have a 55gal drum in the cellar I've been savingup for a
    couple of months now (yes, I shoot a nice one) and if you pay
    shipping, it's yours.

  3. Steve Sullivan said:

    Back when I was living at Sister Mary's Orphanage, the good


    priests

    Quoted message said:

    always gave their favorite kids Preparation H for our


    hemorrhoids.

    Quoted message said:


    However, now that I have gotten older, I find one of the roids


    just

    Quoted message said:

    keeps popping out. I don't want to get surgery, but the little


    roid

    Quoted message said:

    just keeps getting bigger. Is there anything better than
    Preparation H?

    Eat at least 25 grams of fiber/day.

    locker

  4. Quoted message said:
    Steve Sullivan said:

    Back when I was living at Sister Mary's Orphanage, the good priests always
    gave their favorite kids Preparation H for our hemorrhoids.

    However, now that I have gotten older, I find one of the roids just keeps
    popping out. I don't want to get surgery, but the little roid just keeps
    getting bigger. Is there anything better than Preparation H?

    Sperm. I have a 55gal drum in the cellar I've been savingup for a
    couple of months now (yes, I shoot a nice one) and if you pay
    shipping, it's yours.

    Been saving the Baby Gravey until you get a boy/girl friend?

    Elimination of Hemorrhoids just isn't natural, they're just 'Speed
    Bumps' for [censored]

  5. Quoted message said:

    Been saving the Baby Gravey until you get a boy/girl friend?

    I drain it out of my wife and mistressses pussys and asses.

    Quoted message said:

    Elimination of Hemorrhoids just isn't natural, they're just 'Speed
    Bumps' for [censored]

    I agree. Hemoroids feel like little fingers massaging your... um I
    mean I don't know.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.