Henk Vogels

On Apr 24, 10:11 pm, Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Is that guy ever fat!

hmmm, he came into the shop about 3 weeks ago and looked very fit to
me.

news:[email protected]...
wrote:
> Is that guy ever fat!

<<hmmm, he came into the shop about 3 weeks ago and looked very fit to
<<me.

Ok, but I bet he would have faded at the 200km mark
if he rode the Amstel Gold last week.

On Apr 25, 9:36 am, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]....
> On Apr 24, 10:11 pm, Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Is that guy ever fat!

> <<hmmm, he came into the shop about 3 weeks ago and looked very fit to
> <<me.
>
> Ok, but I bet he would have faded at the 200km mark
> if he rode the Amstel Gold last week.

CN has him DNF in the live feed today.

On Apr 25, 11:49 pm, Bret <[email protected]> wrote:

> Speaking of fat Lampre riders:
>
> http://fischer-wade.net/Italy 2003/album/slides/P8240020.html
>
> Bret

That picture is so ripe for a caption. Someone please do the honors.

-rj

P.S. I've often wondered what the inside story is on Henk Vogels.
That dude was mixing it up in Paris-Roubaix at 23, and then just a
little while after that he's a US crit monkey. He must have a major
malfunction, I just don't know what it is.

In article
<[email protected]>,
ronaldo_jeremiah <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Apr 25, 11:49 pm, Bret <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Speaking of fat Lampre riders:
> >
> > http://fischer-wade.net/Italy 2003/album/slides/P8240020.html
> >
> > Bret

> That picture is so ripe for a caption. Someone please do the honors.
>
> -rj
>
> P.S. I've often wondered what the inside story is on Henk Vogels.
> That dude was mixing it up in Paris-Roubaix at 23, and then just a
> little while after that he's a US crit monkey. He must have a major
> malfunction, I just don't know what it is.

He probably doesn't dope, or has some other similarly degenerate
personal habit.

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> That picture is so ripe for a caption. Someone please do the honors.

Speaking of captions, this one makes me wonder if some podium girls
eat too much garlic:
<http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2008/apr08/georgia08/index.php?id=/photos/2008/apr08/georgia08/georgia085/mjc2008-04-25-1321471>

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:19:19 -0700 (PDT), ronaldo_jeremiah
<[email protected]> wrote:

[---]

>P.S. I've often wondered what the inside story is on Henk Vogels.
>That dude was mixing it up in Paris-Roubaix at 23, and then just a
>little while after that he's a US crit monkey. He must have a major
>malfunction, I just don't know what it is.

I think he had a nasty accident - I remember seeing photos of him in
hospital and/or with crutches.

On Apr 27, 12:05 pm, Andrew Price <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:19:19 -0700 (PDT), ronaldo_jeremiah
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> [---]
>
> >P.S.  I've often wondered what the inside story is on Henk Vogels.
> >That dude was mixing it up in Paris-Roubaix at 23, and then just a
> >little while after that he's a US crit monkey.  He must have a major
> >malfunction, I just don't know what it is.

> I think he had a nasty accident - I remember seeing photos of him in
> hospital and/or with crutches.

No, that's not it. He was US-based well before that awful crash.

-rj

"Andrew Price" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:19:19 -0700 (PDT), ronaldo_jeremiah
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> [---]
>
>>P.S. I've often wondered what the inside story is on Henk Vogels.
>>That dude was mixing it up in Paris-Roubaix at 23, and then just a
>>little while after that he's a US crit monkey. He must have a major
>>malfunction, I just don't know what it is.

> I think he had a nasty accident - I remember seeing photos of him in
> hospital and/or with crutches.

Henk was a major party guy.