Henry Chang Takes Up Cyclo-Cross

Henry was trying to make cross more interesting. I guess it has a lot to do how he was raised.

>Dumbass -
>
>The only way to make 'cross or any human powered vehicle competition
>more interesting to the mainstream is to somehow add sex to it.
>thanks,
>

>K. Gringioni.
>rbr marketing guru

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:00:34 +1100, bald_chang
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Henry was trying to make cross more interesting. I guess it has a lot
>to do how he was raised.
>

>>Dumbass -
>>
>>The only way to make 'cross or any human powered vehicle competition
>>more interesting to the mainstream is to somehow add sex to it.
>>thanks,
>>

>>K. Gringioni.
>>rbr marketing guru

Adding sex to anything on bikes makes it more interesting, if only for
technical reasons.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

"Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Adding sex to anything on bikes makes it more interesting, if only for
> technical reasons.

On what technical grounds would a men's locker room be improved with sex?

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:55:10 GMT, "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On what technical grounds would a men's locker room be improved with sex?

Uh, that was 'on bikes'. Now if you were to take a bike into the
locker room...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:55:10 GMT, "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>On what technical grounds would a men's locker room be improved with sex?

> Uh, that was 'on bikes'. Now if you were to take a bike into the
> locker room...

Desperate Housewives. Terrell Owens. QED.