Hep me!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G.T., Jan 26, 2004.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
    photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.

    Lawd hep me pleaz.

    Greg

    Tags:

  2. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    "G.T." <[email protected]> had this to say
    news:[email protected]

    > I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
    > photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.
    >
    > Lawd hep me pleaz.
    >
    > Greg

    aww, that's a shame....really

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    In news:[email protected],
    G.T. <[email protected]> typed:
    > I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
    > photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.
    >
    > Lawd hep me pleaz.
    >
    > Greg

    Nerd hell. ;^)

  4. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
    > photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.
    >
    > Lawd hep me pleaz.
    >
    > Greg

    It really is time for you to get out of Californina.

    ps

  5. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
    > photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.
    >
    > Lawd hep me pleaz.
    >
    > Greg

    We could do a DOS that would just shut the thing down, but I guess that's basically what you've got
    now! You're beyond help. Might as well just go riding.

    Matt

  6. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:15:56 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
    >photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.
    >
    >Lawd hep me pleaz.
    >
    >Greg

    Find that damn LINUX kid and kick his @ss. That will help you let off some steam.

    Later, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and
    on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

  7. its_stuart

    its_stuart New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2003
    Hep You?

    No probs what would you like? We got Hep 'A' 'B' 'C' and we just got Hep 'D' in ;)