Hep me!

G.T.

Guest
I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.

Lawd hep me pleaz.

Greg

"G.T." <[email protected]> had this to say
news:[email protected]

> I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
> photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.
>
> Lawd hep me pleaz.
>
> Greg

aww, that's a shame....really

In news:[email protected],
G.T. <[email protected]> typed:
> I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
> photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.
>
> Lawd hep me pleaz.
>
> Greg

Nerd hell. ;^)

G.T. wrote:
> I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
> photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.
>
> Lawd hep me pleaz.
>
> Greg

It really is time for you to get out of Californina.

ps

G.T. wrote:
> I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
> photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.
>
> Lawd hep me pleaz.
>
> Greg

We could do a DOS that would just shut the thing down, but I guess that's basically what you've got
now! You're beyond help. Might as well just go riding.

Matt

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:15:56 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I'm stuck here with no end in sight. Damn press agencies trying to download 8 GB of Golden Globes
>photos from our server with freakin' 10Mb network cards.
>
>Lawd hep me pleaz.
>
>Greg

Find that damn LINUX kid and kick his @ss. That will help you let off some steam.

Later, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and
on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

Hep You?

No probs what would you like? We got Hep 'A' 'B' 'C' and we just got Hep 'D' in ;)