Heras Baned for 2 years for EPO

cxm

Guest
I just read on the CN website that Heras received a 2 year ban for EPO
use. EPO does not work the day you take it, and in fact the benefit is
not seen for approximately 50-75 days after a treatment regime. How
can it be that he would have only tested positive one day. Heras
clearly would have been tested the previous day because he was the
leader of the Veulta. How could he have been negative on the previous
tests?

"> I just read on the CN website that Heras received a 2 year ban for EPO
> use. EPO does not work the day you take it, and in fact the benefit is
> not seen for approximately 50-75 days after a treatment regime. How
> can it be that he would have only tested positive one day. Heras
> clearly would have been tested the previous day because he was the
> leader of the Veulta. How could he have been negative on the previous
> tests?

His crime was he was a postie at one time. Punishment has now been
delivered.

cxm wrote:

> I just read on the CN website that Heras received a 2 year ban for EPO
> use. EPO does not work the day you take it, and in fact the benefit is
> not seen for approximately 50-75 days after a treatment regime. How
> can it be that he would have only tested positive one day. Heras
> clearly would have been tested the previous day because he was the
> leader of the Veulta. How could he have been negative on the previous
> tests?

Whats the Veulta?

If it was up your ass you'd know.

"Geraard Spergen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> cxm wrote:
>
>> I just read on the CN website that Heras received a 2 year ban for EPO
>> use. EPO does not work the day you take it, and in fact the benefit is
>> not seen for approximately 50-75 days after a treatment regime. How
>> can it be that he would have only tested positive one day. Heras
>> clearly would have been tested the previous day because he was the
>> leader of the Veulta. How could he have been negative on the previous
>> tests?
>>

> Whats the Veulta?

In article <[email protected]>, "Joe King" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> "Geraard Spergen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > cxm wrote:
> >
> >> I just read on the CN website that Heras received a 2 year ban for EPO
> >> use. EPO does not work the day you take it, and in fact the benefit is
> >> not seen for approximately 50-75 days after a treatment regime. How
> >> can it be that he would have only tested positive one day. Heras
> >> clearly would have been tested the previous day because he was the
> >> leader of the Veulta. How could he have been negative on the previous
> >> tests?

> > Whats the Veulta?

> If it was up your ass you'd know.

Is that the race where Salvodelli was in the peleton?

Geraard Spergen wrote:
> Whats the Veulta?

Otherwise known as the Tour 'd Kazakstan.