Here is why CureZone is famous...

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Dave Wickware, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. This is an example of why I have not been associated with
    the CureZone for more than 6 months now...

    From: CureZone Post Date: 4/28/2004

    I think that healing and health are very multi-layered
    processes/states. This is something that I believe in very
    strongly. Andreas is one of the few people I've met who I
    truly think is able to heal people because he addresses all
    of these different aspects. So, I am not looking for a
    stricty medical/scientific/physical diagnosis, but I want to
    explore different aspects. I believe there are many people
    doing absolutely everything "right" (eating, cleansing,
    health) that are not healing and not getting better because
    there are many things they don't see.

    Andreas' views to some people may seem a little radical.
    Sometimes it may seem he can't substantiate things. But for
    many people, we just really resonate with his approach; it
    feels like a breath of fresh air. It's not that I want to
    implicitly have faith in one person and not question them.
    I just really think Andreas has the goods. I could really
    care less exactly how much carrot juice is appropriate or
    what it's properties are. I am learning to listen to my own
    inner wisdom and to determine for myself whether I feel
    good drinking carrot juice, and if so how much. Do you know
    what I mean?

    I find that many of the people posting on Andreas' forum are
    there because we enjoy his approach and we want to learn
    from him. I have found from tooling around Curezone that
    most posters behave with a little more respect on his forum;
    and I find this very interesting. His approach is very
    respectful and I have heard him say several times before (to
    people who seem to have a similar approach to yourself) that
    he "may not be able to give them the answer they want to
    hear". I think that's cool and that demonstrates his self-
    confidence and the maturity of his approach.

    I just think that if you know already that you don't like
    his approach, perhaps you can not visit his forum. I don't
    think you'll be able to prove your point and you will
    probably become more frustrated. I also don't think it is
    appropriate to post on another forum asking to have
    information that Andreas has provided be removed because you
    think it is wrong. The Ask Andreas forum is not a "debate"
    forum, and thank goodness for that I say!

    This is just my feeling. One of the reasons I like Andreas'
    forum is that I learn so much and I don't have to hear
    relentless debate about details. My 2 cents worth!

    Thanks for asking the question and trying to wrap your head
    around it. I respect that.

    Take care, janaki

    Tags:

  2. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Is this supposed to mean something to me?

    news:[email protected]...

    2
    > cents worth!
    >
    > Thanks for asking the question and trying to wrap your
    > head around it. I respect that.
    >
    > Take care, janaki

  3. Doug Adam

    Doug Adam Guest

    <snip polite personal testimony>

    So Dave, what actually was wrong with it?

    OK, so I don't agree with the person, but they were polite
    and didn't seem to be drooling when they type.

    Could you please indicate where they offended you?

    --
    The Spider Web is to catch spam.
    Brush it aside to email me.

    Doug