Here it is...

S o r n i retorted :
> G.T. wrote:
>>
>> Greg "doing ok except for the lack of benes" T.
>
> They'll just get you strung out anyway.
>
> Bill "Black Beauties ruled the '70s" S.

hey, I remember those. We used to keep them in the auto first aid kit in the truck back then.

penny

JD wrote:
> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>...a little number called...
>>
>>1
>>
>>2

>>U! ***
>>
>>http://www.2fortheroad.net/bent/bent.html
>

> Looks good. When are you traveling Eastward?

My friends are doing a 5-6 day trip around some of the high country of Utah in June. I was going to
let you know when it got closer. I'd also like to get back up to some high country in Colorado
(maybe visit MattB so I can deliver him some Mekons recordings), too.

Greg

Benjamin Weiner wrote:
> G.T. <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>http://www.2fortheroad.net/bent/bent.html
>

>>Please let me know if any of you have problems seeing the large versions of the pictures.
>

> I keep clicking on them to get a close up of the Dirt Drop bars, but all the pictures have this
> red boingy thing in the way.

Notice the Bontrager is still listed as "My current and all time favorite".

Greg

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 04:54:00 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]>
wrote:

>...a little number called...
>
>1
>
>2

>U! ***
>
>http://www.2fortheroad.net/bent/bent.html
>

>Please let me know if any of you have problems seeing the large versions of the pictures.
>
>Greg
>

>*** My most sincere apologies for the misappropriation of a classic Wire song.

Nice looking Bike. I think the shade of Red that Turner is using really looks awesome.

Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

"G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> JD wrote:
> > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >>...a little number called...
> >>
> >>1
> >>
> >>2

> >>U! ***
> >>
> >>http://www.2fortheroad.net/bent/bent.html
> >

> > Looks good. When are you traveling Eastward?
> >

> My friends are doing a 5-6 day trip around some of the high country of Utah in June. I was going
> to let you know when it got closer. I'd also like to get back up to some high country in Colorado
> (maybe visit MattB so I can deliver him some Mekons recordings), too.
>
> Greg

If the days fall right, I can show you some great, untrammeled singletrack between SoCal and here
that lies in UT. BYOB and lungs.

JD