here's a good deal for a 2004 bianchi giro

it's me selling it (same name?). it's a nice bike but i just don't feel like it was the right bike for me and i'd rather sell er quick and buy something more suitable for my riding style and let someone get a good deal. but hey corsaire, nice to hear the voice of the cautious man

plus i've left all my information on there, explained that photos are available of ANY PART of the bike in detail (left my digital camera at work over the holiday but can go get it for anyone interested), and have a 100% feedback record of over 100 transactions on ebay. what's wrong with that? i just realized the giro's not the bike i need and want to sell it while it's still mint so as to lose as little on the thing as possible.

Hey that's cool bro you sound honest and there's nothing wrong with trying to sell it; but after what happened to me few weeks ago, like you said, I am just more of a cautious man.
First week of Dec. saw this incredible deal on a Bianchi Giro '03 for $ 847.00 (!!!) on Ebay, I guess for that price it should've rang a bell, duh!!! like they say "if it's too good t be true......."
it was a bike shop from Chicago (they're trying to sell now another Giro '03 but size 59 this time, warning!)
got it 4 days after via UPS, turned out that the seat stay part of the frame was kind of twisted (the rear tire was off center by 3 degrees), I called the guy, told him they're pushing bad stuff, now i understood why the incredible deal.
Thank Goodness I got my money refunded after returned it.
It could've gone the other way....later I got my Bianchi Vigorelli (MSRP $ 1,600) for 1,099, the price of the Eros, but this time I made sure it was a local bike shop, went and picked it up myself after close iinspection, now that was agood deal, plus the carbon EC90 bar for $ 108.00.
I guess the bottom line is just to be careful when buying/selling online.
Good luck on you sale.
Corsaire