Heres a thought...

Amh

Guest
What if Lance, Tyler and David Millar won the podium in Paris.

It would be the first all English speaking podium. I doubt it will happen but 10 years ago having
one English speaker on the podium was big news.

Andy

>What if Lance, Tyler and David Millar won the podium in Paris.

The french would be seriously ****** off. They might make it a french team only event next year to
guarantee a french win.
-----------------
Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

> The french would be seriously ****** off. They might make it a french
team
> only event next year to guarantee a french win.

And then get even more angry when no French team manages to win :)

Well, certainly the podium would all be speaking Italian and Belgian.

news:[email protected]...

Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] says...
> >What if Lance, Tyler and David Millar won the podium in Paris.

> The french would be seriously ****** off. They might make it a french team only event next year to
> guarantee a french win.

Millar rides for a French team.

Last winner from a French team was Hinault 1985, last podium spot for a French team was Julich 1998.

There aren't many legitimate French contenders but it will surprise me if there is not a Spanish
rider on the podium.

> What if Lance, Tyler and David Millar won the podium in Paris.

Yeah right...

Benjamin Weiner wrote:
> Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote:
>> [email protected] says...
>>> What if Lance, Tyler and David Millar won the podium in Paris.
>
>> The french would be seriously ****** off. They might make it a french team only event next year
>> to guarantee a french win.
>
> Millar rides for a French team.
>
> Last winner from a French team was Hinault 1985, last podium spot for a French team was
> Julich 1998.
>
> There aren't many legitimate French contenders but it will surprise me if there is not a Spanish
> rider on the podium.

....................or a Colombian . Just hope Telekom allow him the freedom he had at Kelme.

Jan

---