Here's a Trike from a different point of view

Joshua, If the rider could not get up from a low seat they probably would not have the agility to
climb onto that thing. It should have running boards and a chrome step like an 18-wheeler.

Once again I ask the question---Why?

news:<[email protected]>...

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:13:55 -0500, "skip" <[email protected]> wrote:

>It's up for auction on eBay. It's a Zing.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/fshy

Interesting, but not exactly a new design. It's very similar to the Flevo trike:
http://www.ligfietsshop.nl/nl/tempelman/trike_nl.htm

I wonder why the Zing's rear stays are not triangulated, while the rest of the frame is so heavily
triangulated? With the rider so high up, there must be a lot of bending force on those rear arms
during turns.