Here's ma Bike

Originally posted by rossoreduk
any news on ur frame lokstah? c'mon fella post some pics! I did n look how big headed i am now!!!!!!!!
I haven't bugged Trek/Klein in over a week. I suppose they're due for another nagging. On the bright side, the last box of components arrived yesterday -- the shiny DA10 group; even the beautiful little front derailleur with the wrong clamp.

There's one last thing to obtain... something I hadn't thought of. Pedals. I've got Speedplay Zeros on my Giant; I had traded out my Speedplay X3s and installed them on my girlfriend's bike. I'm seeing some pretty good deals on Ebay for higher-level X series pedals; another pair of Zeros would break my budget.

I'm thinking I'll take my current Zeros off of my Giant, put them on the fiancee's Specialized. I'll take the X3s off of hers and put them back on the Giant, which will be my workhorse/trainer. Then I'll buy a pair of X2s or X1s for the Klein -- she and I can trade cleats, and I'll stay a one-pair-of-shoes rider.

Anyways... long story short, still waiting. :(

[Why don't you post the spec of the bike so it will stop everyone asking questions.So, post the spec incl rations, angles,tyre widths.I can't even id the wheels so come on ge to it.
One things, you'd better spend some money on your house.You could have saved a bit a put Chorus on and with the rest of the cash updated your house. Great tasteib bikes, terrible taste in furniture.

Why dont u keep ur **** to urself. Jealous git

jealous git?
Now what brought that on my dear? I simply asked you to fully spec your bike as the tyres, ratios, wheels etc are not clearly seen? Did you take offence at the dig about the furniture? I am so sorry dear. Jealous?? One would have to be very small minded and materialistic to be jealous of someone else's possessions.
Please don't judge others by your own standards.
Now lets stick to business. Please lis the spec on your bike if you are able to.And are they Cosmos on your bike?

Since we're talking Kleins......

2003 Q Pro Carbon (raced UCI tier 3 in 2002)
Full DA except for Ultegra BB, 53 ring and brakes
Mavic Ksyrium Elites with Michelin Pro Race
Selle San Marco Era K
TTT Forgie stem and bars

Hey lokstah wonder if u got ur klein? Anyway i thought i'd post these few pics of my new KLEIN mountain bike frame! I thought i'd get the same for my mountain bike, pair them up.

bit blury but u get the idea! Can't wait to build this fame up and have it along side my other lil sweety

you're killing Lokstah right now....you're just killing him .. :D

Originally posted by Rudy
you're killing Lokstah right now....you're just killing him .. :D
Rudy comments? wot u reckon to the new addition to the family? Also wot u fink to my 56" Sony TV?

Rudy comments? wot u reckon to the new addition to the family? Also wot u fink to my 56" Sony TV?

A very nice addition to the family indeed. I'm especially impressed with the paint job made by Klein. I also like the fact that you're still somewhat of a classic mountain biker, i.e. no rear suspension and stay true to the hard tailer. What front fork suspension will you put on this Klein?

I used to do lots of mountain biking. I still have my old black Specialized M2 with a yellow Judy SL fork. I just don't ride her very much anymore.

Also wot u fink to my 56" Sony TV?
LOL ........... ya just full of toys eh? you must be single and have no kids lol
Yes, 56" Sony is very nice indeed. But from what I've been reading, price of plasma TV will drop very dramatically within the next year or so. As a matter of fact, later this year, around Christmast, prices on lots of models will likely drop to about almost half ....that's when I'll come in :D

Originally posted by lokstah
i am dead. post away.

Sheet....it's March already today Lokstah....dang it's been 3 months waiting.

Tell you the truth, don't feel bad. I've been so busy I hardly have had a chance to go ride my new bike. It's barely got around 200 miles on it.

Originally posted by Rudy
A very nice addition to the family indeed. I'm especially impressed with the paint job made by Klein. I also like the fact that you're still somewhat of a classic mountain biker, i.e. no rear suspension and stay true to the hard tailer. What front fork suspension will you put on this Klein?

I used to do lots of mountain biking. I still have my old black Specialized M2 with a yellow Judy SL fork. I just don't ride her very much anymore.

LOL ........... ya just full of toys eh? you must be single and have no kids lol
Yes, 56" Sony is very nice indeed. But from what I've been reading, price of plasma TV will drop very dramatically within the next year or so. As a matter of fact, later this year, around Christmast, prices on lots of models will likely drop to about almost half ....that's when I'll come in :D

1stly have a beautiful daughter and a son on the way! Nope not single either sorry!...lol...

Ma Klein attitude --->>> When u have such a pretty frame it demands the parts be nothing but the best, hence;

Forks Fox
Groupy XTR V brakes (lighter)
WTB saddle
Thomson stem/seatposot
Answer bars
Crossmax wheels

I wanted a no nonsense hardtail for off roading...i like to do that from time to time to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

I'll post pics of build soon dont worry!

poor lokstah poor lokstah........kleins aplenty here but that poor chappy is klein-less....i'll take some more pics to cheer u up soon!

Yo Rosso - Is that a poster of my governor next to your TV? I didn't know you had such political feelings.

He's not MY governer...

Unless he pulls some strings and hastens the arrival of my frame. Yes, as of today, my frame is officially LATE.

February my a*s.

:(