Here's My New Baby

JJakucyk

Apr 27, 2004
The fine folks at Oakley Cycles finally got my custom wheels finished today, and I was able to bring my new baby home tonight. I didn't even have any trouble getting it up the stairs. So who's sending me my Klein Club jersey? :D

Sorry about the dark background...I don't have a single stretch of uninterrupted wall more than four feet long in my whole apartment. :rolleyes: Maybe one of these days I'll actually get to go for a ride.

Nice Bike!! Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it!!

JJakucyk said:
The fine folks at Oakley Cycles finally got my custom wheels finished today, and I was able to bring my new baby home tonight. I didn't even have any trouble getting it up the stairs. So who's sending me my Klein Club jersey? :D

Sorry about the dark background...I don't have a single stretch of uninterrupted wall more than four feet long in my whole apartment. :rolleyes: Maybe one of these days I'll actually get to go for a ride.

JJakucyk said:

Sweet! I`ve been told that blue bikes are faster.You will have to let us know if it is true come Springtime. :)

friedmikey said:
Nice Klein - Congrats. Here's a pic of my new baby. Just got it last week:

Jesus, the two of you must be HUGE...how tall are you?!?!

Congrats on the bikes, they will look even better glistening in the sun at 20+mph... :)

Haha... it's true. Tall and skinny as a rail. 6' 4" 170lbs. That frame is as large as they come.

Of course blue bikes are faster, don't you people know anything? Geeze. :cool:

I'm 6'-2"

Very cool bike indeed, Kleins are beauties. Hows the ride and suspension? I've been interested in trying out a reve since they were introduced but haven't had the chance. Do you notice the suspension moving at all or does it feel solid?

JJakucyk said:

You must have climbed some hill to be on that gear! lol nice bike btw, very nice