Here's something you mtb'ers can do!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jim Verheul, Nov 27, 2005.

  1. Jim Verheul

    Jim Verheul Guest

    Tags:

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Jim Verheul wrote:
    > New cycling "Training Camp"
    >
    > Come to Florida for a terrific early season training camp!
    >
    > http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/11/florida-training-camp-now-open-for-all.html
    >
    > JV

    Must you post this here every week? By now, we know where your stupid
    blog is. If anyone is interested in the useless crap you post, they'll
    go there without you cluttering up the important stuff here. Like the
    "Christmas lights from hell" post.

    Why don't you post it on Fark. Those mindless numbnuts will read anything.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. JohnH

    JohnH Guest

    > Must you post this here every week? By now, we know where your stupid
    > blog is. If anyone is interested in the useless crap you post,

    Still sleeping with the bikes, Mitch? ;)

  4. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    JohnH wrote:
    >> Must you post this here every week? By now, we know where your stupid
    >> blog is. If anyone is interested in the useless crap you post,

    > Still sleeping with the bikes, Mitch? ;)

    Most peaceful nights of sleep I ever have! Thursday, Friday, and
    Saturday nights. It was great!

    Anyone ever try Lunesta or Ambien? I wonder if that would help me get a
    restful night in spite of the noises from the SO?

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws